JAM Pro Pass
Maximize Your JAM Experience
Exclusive content, private meetings, and bonus features!
The JAM Pro Pass gives you the ultimate JAM experience, providing access to 5 exclusive workshops led by the Jenzabar Academy team, 45-minute 1-on-1 consultations with Jenzabar's business and cybersecurity experts, the inaugural enrollment marketing and strategy forum SparkThink@JAM, and more.
Elevate your JAM experience with even more value!
Identify creative new ways to further transform your institution
As a JAM Pro Pass attendee, you will be given access to exclusive workshops led by the Jenzabar Academy team. These workshops deliver courses based on the current needs we are hearing from our customer community. These topics include:
- Discussing the State of Information Security in Higher Ed: This session will focus on the current state of information security and how it affects your institution. You’ll hear from Jenzabar’s data security experts and then discuss with other institutions what measures they have taken to keep their institutional data secure.
- Implementing Jenzabar Financial Aid: This session will provide an overview of the Jenzabar Financial Aid implementation process, including initial considerations, timelines, and the types of training sessions that will be involved. It will describe the time commitment for the financial aid office, taking into account training sessions as well as homework, and will summarize work with other offices, such as IT, business, registrar, and admissions. This course will also include tips for successful implementation as well as time for discussion with peers
- Publishing Reports in the Campus Portal: This session will cover everything you need to know about the PDF Reports and Simple Query features (portlets). We'll discuss best practices and how to avoid common pitfalls when publishing reports to the campus portal. You’ll also learn other ways to publish reports as well as hear questions that your peers may have about these processes.
- Streamlining Your Student Billing: This session will focus on your student billing processes and how to make them more efficient. You’ll learn how we recommend setting up your student billing groups as well as how to automate common manual processes. There will be times to ask questions to our experts as well as learn from your peers about how others are handling student billing.
- Building an Institution Primed for Success: This session will demonstrate how to maximize the success of your institution with strategies and tips across multiple areas. We’ll cover topics such as enhancing communication between departments, building a sustainable and collaborative IT department, and using project management to identify and improve flawed processes before they lead to major disruptions. This session will include presentations as well as collaborative group work to ask questions and discuss topics with your peers.
Meet with experts to unlock new operational efficiencies
The JAM Pro Pass provides the opportunity for you to hold 45-minute, 1-on-1 consultations with our business, solution, or cybersecurity experts.
Meet with Bill Kyrouz, Jenzabar's Director of Information Security, to discuss how to improve your cybersecurity stance and better protect your digital footprint. Some optional topics to discuss include:
- Low-cost security wins for your campus
- Tips for getting a vulnerability management project off the ground
- Guidance for selecting security products
- How to hire your first security staff
- And more!
Meet with Jenzabar's strategic business consultants to uncover how to get the most out of your technology investment. We can also highlight best practices and assess your business processes to uncover areas of improvement.
These sessions are ideal for department and institutional leaders.
Jenzabar's solution consultants can meet with you on various topics, including IT, communications, advising, registration, financial aid, and more. Learn how you can optimize your use of modern solutions to drive operational, institutional, and student success.
These sessions can be helpful for any Jenzabar technology user.
Discover how to overcome student enrollment and retention challenges
With the JAM Pro Pass, you get access to SparkThink, the inaugural 3-day enrollment marketing and strategy forum. The forum will bring together campus leaders for engaging sessions and discussions that support the advancement of the higher education community, as well as your own professional and personal development. By sharing diverse perspectives and experiences, you'll be inspired by new ideas and tactics for engaging your target markets and elevating your recruitment campaigns and practices.
SparkThink will run parallel to JAM at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center from May 31-June 2. Don't miss the opportunity to join these exciting educational sessions, roundtable discussions, and networking opportunities.
You can learn more about SparkThink here.