By submitting a session proposal, you agree to abide by all the deadlines and requirements set forth by Jenzabar.
- JAM is a learning environment for Jenzabar users and thus session topics should relate to the use of Jenzabar products and/or services.
- Only current employees from active Jenzabar client institutions are eligible to present at JAM.
- A session proposal submission does not guarantee participation in JAM.
- When submitting a session proposal, you will be asked to submit the names of any additional presenters, but the submitter will serve as the primary contact and thus receive all correspondence regarding the session and be responsible for communicating all information to the other presenters. Jenzabar strongly encourages limiting the number of presenters to a maximum of four per session.
- All submissions are subject to an intense review cycle. The JAM Team will notify you in March on the status of your session submission.
- Accepted submissions grant one complimentary JAM registration for a solo presenter, or two co-presenters may share one complimentary registration (each receiving a 50% discount on registration, limit 2.) Any additional co-presenters would be responsible for the full fee. To be eligible for these special rates all deadlines and presentation criteria set by Jenzabar must be met. Complimentary registrations are non-transferrable and are limited to one per presenter.
- If a presenter withdraws their presentation, does not meet deadlines or fails to present the accepted session, the complimentary or discounted registration fee will be forfeited and he/she will be responsible for the full registration rate which will be due upon receipt of invoice.
- Jenzabar reserves the right to modify session titles and descriptions for promotional and program materials.
- Confirmed presenters agree to present the accepted session material in the time slot as assigned by Jenzabar. Sessions may be assigned anytime during the conference, from Wednesday, June 1 @ 3:00pm through Saturday, June 4 @ 11:00am.
- Any edits to session details or special presentation requests must be submitted in writing to JAM@jenzabar.com by March 31, 2022 to be taken into consideration.
- Presentations submitted to and presented at JAM contain confidential information to Jenzabar and the presenter’s institution and therefore should not be shared outside the institution or Jenzabar, or at Events outside of the presenter’s institution or those sanctioned by Jenzabar (JAM, RUG meetings). The presenter’s participation in JAM and complimentary registration is based on the presentation being created for the JAM audience.
- To meet the highest privacy standards possible, JAM requires all sessions containing Personal Data to either be removed or blurred out to prevent sensitive data exposure.
- Presenters are required to submit an electronic copy of their presentation to Jenzabar so that it may be published on MyJenzabar, our secure client-only website. We encourage presenters to submit these materials before JAM begins. All presentations must be submitted to Jenzabar by the close of JAM on June 4, 2022 to ensure presenter consideration for future conferences.
- Any requests for presenter registration discounts or reimbursements must be received by the conclusion of JAM on June 4, 2022.
All presenters must register for JAM online, selecting either the solo presenter (complimentary registration) or co-presenter (discounted registration) option, when registration becomes available. The JAM Team will notify those who submitted proposals on the status of the submission in March. If a proposal is not accepted, then the registration will be converted to the rate at the time of registration and the attendee will have 30 days to submit payment for that rate before the next rate takes effect, if applicable. For instance if the registration is entered on February 12 but the proposal is not accepted, then that registration will be converted to Early Registration rate and the registrant has 30 days to submit payment before the rate is increased to the regular registration rate.
Once finalized, the Conference Program will be posted on MyJenzabar. The full schedule, which will include the day and time of each session, will be available on the MyMobileJAM app in April.
The recommended PowerPoint template will be available here in the Spring.